The main ring is a huge pull for the show and new acts are introduced every year.
PLUS displays outside the main ring including the South Hams Vintage Machinery Club and Classic Car Display
Come to the Food and Drink Marquee
- Livestock and Horse Sections with new classes included
- Horticulture tent including stunning Floral Art
- Extended Childrens section & Childrens area on trade lines
- Young Farmers section
- Trade stands, Craft Marquee, Food & Drink Marquee
- Beekeepers section
Variety of different catering options with something to suit everyone.
Live music all day
Countryscene Tent with all the following and more:
- Farmyard pond with ducks, geese, turkeys, hens and chicks
- See live chicks hatching in incubator (hopefully!)
- Pet show for children’s pets, guinea-pigs, rabbits etc.
- Poultry show for children’s poultry, chickens, ducks, geese
- Poultry for sale, various breeds
- Cuddle corner for children to meet the pets
- Rare Breed Survival Trust with rare breed livestock on show
- Donkey mare and foal
- Miniature ponies
- Children’s craft activity corner making animal and funny face masks with prizes
Watch Kingsbridge Spinners and Weavers spin the wool from the fleece
See the finished garments, perhaps buy one to take home