Terms & Conditions - ALL Trade Stands
- 1 free admission wristband is included per 3M frontage booked. Wristbands will be sent out after closing date for bookings. Additional wristbands may be purchased in advance @ £10 each for adults, £5 for juniors (11-18 years) children under 11 years are free of charge. All staff/employees manning a trade stand must have a wristband.
- You may indicate your preferred position but we cannot guarantee that this will be available as space is obviously limited.
- All exhibitors are required to have PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE and a current Risk Assessment in addition to any other legally required documentation for your trade. Please forward a copy and ensure you bring both with you on show day.
- ALL STANDS will be available for setting up from Friday 31st August – Stands need to be in place by 8.30am on show day. The showground opens to the public at 9.00 on show day. Please contact the secretary if you would like to set up earlier.
- The show does not accept any responsibility for the security of the stands.
- Exhibitors are asked to keep their tables, stock and equipment within the limits of the space booked. Exhibitors provide their own gazebo/marquee.
- There is no electricity supplied by the show. It is REQUIRED that you indicate if you will be bringing your own generator.
- When completing your form please indicate (for data protection purposes) if you are happy for your website/e-mail/telephone contact details to be published in the show guide. If you have not given your consent we shall assume you want your details published.
- BANNERS will be affixed to the safety barriers surrounding the main ring. The show stewards will put the banner on display for you provided it is brought to the showground on the Friday before the show. It should be collected on the Monday morning following show day from the show Chairman at the showground. Banners may only be displayed if booked in advance.
- No BBQ’s are allowed on site unless you have received WRITTEN consent from the Show Committee.
- No live animals are allowed unless you have received WRITTEN consent from the Show Committee. Appropriate movement forms will be required if consent has been given and the duty vet will inspect prior to entry to the show ground.
- No traders will be allowed to leave the show ground until after 5pm. Stands must be cleared within 2 days of the show date.
- Cancellation: a 50% refund of the initial booking fee is refundable in the event of cancellation provided notification is made to the secretary no later than 14 days before the show date. Cancellations notified after this date will NOT be eligible for a refund.
The show is affiliated to the Association of Shows in the United Kingdom and all shows should now make these requests for the benefit of both exhibitors and the viewing public.
CLOSING DATE FOR BOOKING IS 14th July