Their live action stunt shows are fast, fun filled and action packed - with stunts, trick riding of the highest standard, amazing horses and horsemanship, sword fights and fire plus much more!
Who will you be cheering on in the Jousting Tournament - the Honourable Red Knight and the Dashing Blue Knight or the Dastardly Black Knight and his side kick the Yellow Knight?
The Xtreme Stunt Team is one of the most unique and exciting displays on the planet, with the different riders boasting multiple championship titles and other accomplishments. The show consists of two riders and a commentator.
Heading the Xtreme Stunt Team is Dan Clark who has wowed audiences all over the world for the past 15 years with his fantastic stunts and displays. Dan Clark is a multiple trials champion and has accomplished a gold medal representing Great Britain in the Trial Des Nations.
Joining Dan is this exciting show of Motor Bike vs Push Bike is James Bancroft. James has been on the World Cycle Trials circuit for many years now, winning numerous titles. Xtreme it honoured to have this highly skilled cycle trials athlete on the team.
PLUS displays outside the main ring including the South Hams Vintage Machinery Club and Classic Car Display
Come to the Food and Drink Marquee
- Livestock and Horse Sections with new classes included
- Horticulture tent including stunning Floral Art
- Extended Childrens section & Childrens area on trade lines
- Young Farmers section
- Trade stands, Craft Marquee, Food & Drink Marquee
- Beekeepers section
Variety of different catering options with something to suit everyone.
Live music all day
Countryscene Tent with all the following and more:
- Farmyard pond with ducks, geese, turkeys, hens and chicks
- See live chicks hatching in incubator (hopefully!)
- Pet show for children’s pets, guinea-pigs, rabbits etc.
- Poultry show for children’s poultry, chickens, ducks, geese
- Poultry for sale, various breeds
- Cuddle corner for children to meet the pets
- Rare Breed Survival Trust with rare breed livestock on show
- Donkey mare and foal
- Miniature ponies
- Children’s craft activity corner making animal and funny face masks with prizes
Watch Kingsbridge Spinners and Weavers spin the wool from the fleece
Watch the weaver from Hawthorne fibres weave the spun wool on her looms
See the finished garments, perhaps buy one to take home